Hallo Besucher, der Thread wurde 349k mal aufgerufen und enthält 2116 Antworten

letzter Beitrag von kim_jorgensen am

Kung Fu Flash Cartridge

• Grazie mille!! Dovrei ricevere un KKF in qualunque momento presto e non vedo l'ora di provarlo! Purtroppo un paio dei miei giochi preferiti (Castle of Dr. Creep, Realm of Impossibility) sono multiload

Un piccolo regalo di Natale da parte mia: versione Easyflash da "Realm of Impossibility"

[allegato = '290856', 'nessuno', 'falso'] [/allegato] [allegato = '290857', 'nessuno', 'falso'] [/allegato]

Oh!!!! Thank you so much!!! Can't wait to play it with KKF!!

• Müssen CRT-Dateien irgendwie vorher bearbeitet werden, damit sie problemlos mit dem KFF arbeiten?

Ich hatte mir von folgender Seite das Action Replay 4.2 und 5.0 runtergeladen, entpackt und die CRT-Dateien in das Root-Verzeichnis der SD-Karte kopiert.

CRT-Dateien

Beim Starten im KFF erhalte ich aber nur die Meldung "File is not supported or invalid".:cry:

EDIT: Hat sich erledigt - ich hatte nur einen Teil der CRT-Datei heruntergeladen. Nachdem ich alles heruntergeladen hatte, funktioniert es.:ChPeace

• I have linked 200 new game adaptations (1000 total and 100 demos) in the "magic desk 64KB" cart. format. All games were unpacked and starts in ONE second. Have fun!

The main focus lies on the 1000 compressed PRG files, on which I worked more than 300 hours.

A new decruncher was used. The maximum decompression time is now 3,6 seconds. This is two times faster than Exomizer! (7-8 seconds)

The prg-files runs on every C64 system and are only marginally larger than Exomizer.

Download link for the complete V8 package (crt + prg + bin)

Improvements:

* Uuno Turhapuro (Translation from finnish to english)

* Super Monaco Grand Prix (onefiled)

* Champion Sprint (DeFreeze)

* ATV Simulator (joystick default)

* Knight Tyme (joystick default)

* Nomad (joystick default, quick joystick start)

* Stormlord (key define skip, joystick default)

* Popeye (Pir.) C64GS compatible

* Underwurdle (joy default, fire to start)

New bin-files:

* 1000 new eprom bin-files (27C512) for the Hucky 64KB Cartridge!

Fixed games:

* Eliminator (fixed), Repton (fix and starting optimation)

New games:

* 180, 1985, 3D Pinball, ACE, Arcade Flight Simulator, Armourdillo, Arnie2, Artillery Duel, Astro Chase, Atom Ant, ATV Simulator

* Badlands, Battle Island, Battle Of Britain, Beat It!, Bigtop Barney, Black Thunder, Bombmania, Bounder on the Rebound

* Brainstorm, Bravestarr, Bristles, Burgertime 97, Cabygame, Caesar the Cat, Captain Kidd, Castle Master 2, Chain Reaction

* Challenger, Chiner Miner, Chinese Juggler, Chubby Gristle, City Fighter, Clean Up Service, Cluedo, Code Hunter, Cuthbert in the Jungle

* Diamond Mine, Dizzy Dice, Doughboy, Dynamite Dan, Elektraglide, Equinox, Excaliba, Exodus, Fighter Pilot, Final Blow

* Football Manager 2, Frak!, Frightmare, Front Line, Fruit Machine Simulator 1+2, Galaxibirds, Gates of Dawn, Ghost Chaser, Ghouls

* Gilligans Gold, Glider Rider, Golf Master, Gothik, Guadalcanal, Gumshoe, Gun Runner, Gunstar, Gyro Run, Gyropod, Hacker 2

* Havoc, Hektik, Hideous, High Frontier, Hong Kong Phooey, Hopping Mad, Hostile All Terrain Encounter, Hunter Patrol, Hustler

* Hyperbowl, Ice Palace, Imagination, International Tennis (CBM), Jet-Power Jack, Joe Blade 2, Juice!, Kaktus, Kayleth, Key Finders

* Knight Rider, Knight Tyme, Kong, Krazy Kar, Kromazone, Kwah, Lady Tut, Leaderboard, Leaderboard Executive Course A+B

* Leilei Relay, Mad Nurse, Madballs, Magnetron, Matchday 2, Mayday Squad Heroes, Metropolis, Miami Chase, Micro Ball, Micro Hexagon

* Micro Rhythm, Mig29 Soviet Fighter, Moonfall, Munch Mania, Mutant Monty, New York City, Nick Faldo Plays The Open, Nomad

* Nonterraqueous, Oh No, Oink, Outlaw, Pac Wor, Pacland, Panther, Penetrator, Pentagram, Periscope Up, Petscii Lemmings

* Phoenix Recovered, Pole Position 2, Potty Painter in the Jungle, Pro Mountain Bike Simulator, Prohibition, Prowler, Raging Beast

* Ramparts, Rasterrunner, Rasterscan, Redled, Renaissance, Renegade, Robin to the Rescue, Rollaround, Rupert and the Ice Castle

* Scalextric, Scary Monsters, Scooby and Scrappy Doo, Seaquest, Seymour Goes to Hollywood, Skyline Attack, Slightly Magic, Snoopy

* SOS, Space Invasion, Space Trap, Spacepanic, Spellbound, Spiky Harold, Squirm, Star Eggs, Starion, Steve Davis Snooker, Storm

* Stormlord, Straight Up, Strike Force Cobra, Strontium Dog, Subterranea, Suicide Express, Suicide Strike, Super G-Man, Super Oswald

* Super Pac-Man, Supertrux, Swoop, T-Bird, Tank, Tarzan Goes Ape!, Tarzan, Tenebra, Terrormolinos, TGA Cross-Country Road Race

* The Baby of Can Guru, The Captive, The Curse of Sherwood, The Flintstones, The Halls of the Things, The Official Father Christmas

* The Quest for the Golden Eggcup, The Race, The Tales of the Arabian Nights, The Transformers, The Trap Door, The Willow Pattern Adv

* The Worm in Paradise, Time Tunnel, Top Gun, Tornado Low Level, Total Eclipse 1+2, Tracksuit Manager, Trollie Wallie, Turmoil

* Twinky Goes Hiking, Underwurlde, Uuno Turha moves to the Land, Vegas Jackpot, Velocipede 1+2, Venom Strikes Back

* Wallie goes to Rhymeland, Who Dares Wins, Wiz, Wizards Lair, World Championship Soccer, World Series Baseball, X-15 Alpha Mission

* Xpiose, Yogis Great Escape, Zepp, Zeppelin, Zim Sala Bim, Zodiac, Zolyx, Zoo Mania, Zzzzz

• Any chance to also get the bin files in MagicDesk format? If not, then that is also not bad, I can convert myself in case of need with the Cartconv.exe

For Win10: Create a new file "_make.bat" inside the crt folder and paste the line below and then execute it. (cartconv.exe should be in the crt folder)

For %%f In (*.crt) Do cartconv -i "%%f" -o "%%~nf".bin

• Any chance to also get the bin files in MagicDesk format? If not, then that is also not bad, I can convert myself in case of need with the Cartconv.exe

For Win10: Create a new file "_make.bat" inside the crt folder and paste the line below and then execute it. (cartconv.exe should be in the crt folder)

For %%f In (*.crt) Do cartconv -i "%%f" -o "%%~nf".bin

Merci!

• A little Question

Are these two Points Point Number one from the Sd Card and from the

STM32 ?

The Kung fu Flash tells me that i haven't a valid FAT32 SD Card.

These SD Card works on my both other Kung FuFlash.

By this Kung FuFlash I soldered the STM32 upside down a long time ago. Then I desoldered it again with a Thermogun and installed it correctly. The STM programmer could not find a chip. I thought the chip was broken. But now after weeks, I wanted to try again. I re-soldered all the pins from the STM32. Now I was able to flash the STM without any problems. But it reports with this message that the SD card is not a FAT 32. Since I want to measure the individual pin connections SD Card to Chip, I wanted to be sure whether the arrows in the picture point to the correct points 1 :)

• The Kung fu Flash tells me that i haven't a valid FAT32 SD Card.

These SD Card works on my both other Kung FuFlash.

This problem is not due to the KFF, but to the SD card used.

I also have this problem and it always comes up with "small" SD cards (4GB, 8GB) with larger cards => no problem at all.

The error only occurs with firmware update, normal operation i.e. calling up d64-files or crt-files is possible with all cards without any problems.

All cards are SDHC in classes 4 or 10.

cards I try to use and which do not work are from Kingston, Transcend, Sandisk, but I have no other brands.

I did not find a card in my inventory, with 4GB or 8GB, that worked.

Cards that work are 32GB from Toshiba, Verbatim, Samsung. I have not tried to use even larger cards, but all 32GB card are working fine.

• The error only occurs with firmware update, normal operation i.e. calling up d64-files or crt-files is possible with all cards without any problems.

That sounds a lot like the bug I fixed in v1.21. Are you having these problems with the latest firmware release?

Uff, I can not say, because I also have not always flashed all releases and lately I have also tried no more small sd-cards, but I can try times back to 1.21 and try it with a small sd-card.

I stumbled across the bug pretty much at the beginning (v1.14) and then found the solution with the larger card for me.