Fast unbemerkt wurde von Jani die Version 1.3 des JaffyDos released.
2019-04. Version 1.3
* Fixed a bug when using FOR in basic direct mode.
* Free memory shown correctly if cartridge is inserted.
* Startup-message can be customized with the patcher.
* Optional SWE/FIN keyboard layout available in patcher.
* FB adjusted to work with pi1541.
* Default F-key assignment adjusted to work with pi1541.
JaffyDOS was initally written for SD2IEC devices but due to many
requests I adjusted a few things for pi1541 users. Currently there are
some differences in SD2IEC and pi1541 and therefore full functionality
can not be guaranteed on a pi1541 device.
With the C64 community being very active these days, we may be able to establish a standard for extended Kernal ROMs.
Have you tried to contact Gideon from Ultimate 64 project? If both Turbo Chameleon 64 and Ultimate 64 support such standard, and there is at least one Kernal utilizing the banking to perform anything useful, I'm sure the rest will follow.