Hello, Guest the thread was called408 times and contains 6 replays

last post from Brotscheibe at the

Paul will be in Germany/Berlin at the CCCamp end of August 2019 with the MEGAphone !!!

• Hi all,

Paul mentioned in another Thread, that he will be in germany again at the end of August, in the Berlin area.

More precisely at the CCCamp 2019.

He will have the MEGAphone with him. So whoever is interested to meet him in person, could respond here and let Paul know.

Paul, a question from me: will you just be in the Berlin area, or will you stepvisit Darmstadt/M-E-G-A as well ?

Und in Deutsch:

Paul erwähnte in einem anderen Post, dass er, Ende August, wieder in Deutschland, in der Nähe von Berlin, sein wird.

Genauer gesagt, beim CCCamp 2019.

Er wird das MEGAphone mit dabei haben. Wer also Interesse daran hat, Paul in persona zu treffen, kann hier antworten, um es Paul wissen zu lassen.

Paul, eine Frage von mir: wirst du nur in der Gegend von Berlin sein, oder kommst du auf eine Stipvisite nach Darmstadt/M-E-G-A ?

• Hello Anton, all,

I will be most of the time at the Camp near Berlin, but will have a little time when I get back before I fly home, I expect. But it isn't really pinned down. The night of the 19th when I arrive I will be staying in Hähnlein almost certainly. We might have a spare seat in our Wohnmobile for the drive to and from the Camp, if you wanted to join for the drive ;)

Auf Deutsch: Leider soll ist meistens nur in der Nähe Berlins sein, außer dass ich vielleicht ein bis 2 Tage in Darmstadt haben würden, bevor ich wieder nach Hause fliegen. Auch am Abend des 19. als ich in Deutschland ankomme, soll ich wieder in Hähnlein sein. Es gibt auch im Wohnmobile einen freien Sitzplatz, wenn du lust hast, der Reise hin oder her mitteilen ;)

Paul.

• English:

Since Paul is in Berlin at the CCCamp at the moment, tomorrow:

22.08.2019, from: 16:00, duration: 00:45hrs, Room: Curie

Paul will make a presentation of the MEGA65.

The presentation will be streamed, live here: https://media.ccc.de/

We know, that he has one of the first Rev.2 MEGA65 with him along with the MEGA65phone prototype.

So this presentation might be surprising and will give you all more information of the current status.

Whoever has an facebook account, can watch a nice video here, of a guy playing Commando on the MEGA65

German:

Da Paul im Moment in Berlin, beim CCCamp ist, wird er Morgen:

22.08.2019, um: 16:00, Dauer: 00:45 Std., Raum: Curie

eine Präsentation zum MEGA65 halten.

Die Präsentation wird live gestreamt werden, hier: https://media.ccc.de/

Wir wissen, dass er einen der ersten Rev.2 MEGA65, sowie den Prototyp des MEGA65phone dabei hat.

Also nehmen wir an, dass es eine interresante Präsentation werden dürfte und mehr Informationen

zum jetzigen Status zeigen dürfte.

Wer einen Facebook account sein eigen nennt, kann ein nettes Video, von jemanden der Commando auf dem MEGA65 spielt hier sehen.

• Hi,

there is alot going on and the visitors of the CCCamp in Berlin had the chance, to get their hands on one of the first

preseries machines, that Paul brought along.

So i can confirm, the team is very ! busy at the moment, getting everything together.

Oh, by the way "everything together"... here is a small sneak peak of my personal, own build MEGA65 Widget edition.

So for whoever can't wait any longer, Build your own !