Today arrived my new MiST with MIDI. I downloaded wanted cores and tried to test.
Sadly only 3 cores working, even ST core not.
Working cores are: Amiga, Commodore 16 and PC Engine.
Not working, tested was FAT and FAT32 filesystem: Commodore VIC20, Commodore 64, Atari 800, Atari ST, Apple II+, Macintosh, MSX, Amstrad, ZX81, ZX Spectrum, Sam Coupé (Amstrad and Sam Coupé is possible that haven't all required files, other had).
Devices connected to MiST:
- USB power supplied by PC
- Japanese 109 key USB keyboard
- 5 button USB mouse
- Competition Pro DB9 joystick (from my Commodore 128)
- 2GB and 4GB microSD card with adapter
- 3rd LED blinks 5 times - in troubleshotting text is written: FPGA did not respond properly to the initialization attempt. Make sure there's a valid core.rbf on the card
- valid core there was - in case of 3 working submitted
- MiST firmware: ARM s/w ATH160910 - flashed by date 10th September 2016
Really I was at beginning surprised and confused that I have no all files for tested core required, so after failure I checked them (except last Amstrad and Sam Coupé - I had wrong feel)...
Amiga works in config 68020 with turbo, PAL, AGA chipset, LoRes and HiRes HV filters, chip RAM 2MB, slow 1.5MB, fast 24MB, Kickstart 3.1 ROM and empty harddisk - tested games: Last Ninja 3, Lotus 1 (n-w), Lotus 2, Lotus 3 (n-w).
Commodore 16 works with 64K and 16K RAM too, tested Basic program
PC Engine works, only know not what a ROM it needs (I used from PCE, loaded, then not responding)...
Where I do mistake?