Eine neue Version des Cores erschienen.
- initial implementation of programmable display modes
- OSD HRTmon enable / disable switch is working (ON – F11 acts as NMI and enters HRTmon, OFF – F11 is HELP key)
- proper handling of CPU access to chipRAM & custom regs – CPU waits for free slot when turbo option is disabled
- fixed playfield 2 color lut offset when playfield 2 has priority for OCS/ECS modes
- some IRQ changes
- added support for undocumented Agnus / Denise behaviour when BPL=7 in ECS/OCS mode (fixes demos like SushiBoyz by Ghostown, Sliced&Diced by Dekadence, etc)
- blitter line mode fixed (fixes demos like SushiBoyz & Sunglasses by Ghostown, Vectorize by RSi, etc)
- bitfield instructions fixed, barrel shifter implemented by Till Harbaum
- fixed colortable for sprites (bplxor) – fixes Alien Breed 3D (and probably many others)
- fixed keyboard rate
- kickstart ROM is also uploaded to mirror position (E0)
- fixed reset problems & fastRAM disappearing
- added CPU CACR cache control, fixed reading CACR reg
- added scanlines for non-doublescaned config
- fixed video dithering – both spatial & random dithering weren’t working properly
Zu den Änderungen liegen derzeit noch keine Informationen vor.
Erneut eine neue Version:
+These are development versions using an updated CPU core. The bitfield instructions in
+68020 mode have been fixed. This required some significant changes and may have introduced
+new problems. These versions are thus considered beta.
Hier findet ihr immer die aktuelle Version des Amiga AGA Cores für den MiST.