Hallo Besucher, der Thread wurde 13k mal aufgerufen und enthält 38 Antworten

letzter Beitrag von R-Flux am

Low scores: Planet Golf

• Mühsam ernährt sich der Golfer... Punkt für Punkt... :chuck:

• Und gleich einer hinterher...

Was Anderes: Hallo Golfer!? Spiele ich alleine? Wo seid ihr? :winke:

• Ich gehe morgen wieder ran, 3. achievement versuchen. Low Scores Pics erst, wenn es besser
    geht. Oder andere machen auch mit. Ist ganz lustig. Bis es evtl. in Hi Scores umbenannt werden kann :D

Firstly I want to unlock the planets ^^ . When the programmer is here, perhaps supporting the gamers a bit with some hints, we maybe could more often hear samples like the "bravo!" (is that a german speaker?) ;)

(But I'm the programmer, so I'm quite good at my own game )

Welcome :winke: .
    Love it- the feeling with this new game is exactly in that way I remember my 80s gaming on my first C64 (wanting it with enthusiasm), but with new effects, samples etc., added. :thumbup:
    I knew it in that night when I bought it, because games with that gravity gameplay were always my favourites. Thrust, Space Taxi, Artillery Duel etc., Rollcage / Stage II (PC Win 98), and now...
    LET´S GOLF!

And so I will do my next round, C64 on :)

• Bis es evtl. in Hi Scores umbenannt werden kann :D

Nee. Je weniger score desto besser. Daher low scores :) .

• Erde. Da muss noch.

• Ich hab´ne tolle neue Low Score rausgespielt. Sogar Richtung Low End. Damit bin ich Anwärter auf
    die rote Laterne. (Hehe. Vielleicht wie bei der Tour De France, den Titel haben Manche auch lieber,
    als z.B. Vorletzter zu sein). :D

Ausrede Erklärung: ich wollte das 3. achievement, Score egal. Die Birds sind nicht schwer, ist ja noch
    auf der Erde. Danach erstmal den 4. Planeten gespielt, yes. Will aber nicht spoilern, keine Sorge.
    - - - -
    Auf den 5. bin ich gespannt, denn wenn der in der logischen Reihenfolge steht (abgesehen von Auslassungen tun die es ja von der Sonne ausgehend), könnte das weder mit der Schwerkraft sein, noch mit dem Terrain, was in der kleinen Info steht. Gras, so jwd? (Harald Lesch: "janz weit draußen") ^^

• Wow congratulations for unlocking the 4th planet!
    I think space pirate is the next "easy" achievement you can target. Giving up scores on Mars, that is! I guess you're either going to go for a low score or for an achievement, not both in the same match.
    The fifth planet is by far my favorite one and it's not even that difficult. So here it is hoping that you will be motivated to try and unlock it!
    Good luck!

• Ich hab´ne tolle neue Low Score rausgespielt. Sogar Richtung Low End.

:ilikeit: Da will ich ja auch noch hin.

• Ah, to answer your questions, the speaker for Mars is Italian, the speaker for Jupiter and the fifth planet is Austrian, while Earth and the fourth planet got two British speakers.

:thnks:

• Wow congratulations for unlocking the 4th planet!

Thanks, that means a lot to me, due to the joy about my new favourite game. In 2017 ! :thumbup:

I think space pirate is the next "easy" achievement you can target. Giving up scores on Mars, that is! I guess you're either going to go for a low score or for an achievement, not both in the same match.

Yes, that´s the intention ;) , firstly there´s the unlocking and enjoying of all planets. "Low End Score" in
    this phase 8|:D . Then I need time and the Low Scores will increase. One day maybe High Scores.

So here it is hoping that you will be motivated to try and unlock it!
    Good luck!

Yes, absolutely right, thank you :) . Space pirate, collecting the golden coins is the next try.
    After a long day it is nice to switch on the C64, looking side B for the atmosphere :popcorn: ,
    real SID is playing , then taking the competition pro and "LET´S GOLF!" :freude^^ .

the speaker for Mars is Italian, the speaker for Jupiter and the fifth planet is Austrian, while Earth and the fourth planet got two British speakers

Ah, very interesting. Nice samples on a C64! :thumbup:

Da will ich ja auch noch hin

Also wie gesagt, no problem. Don´t try to reach a good score, try to unlock it- the scores will be later :)

• Rollcage / Stage II (PC Win 98)

das Ding war der Hammer, hat unter anderem den Aufrüstwahn ausgelöst, das wollte ich unbedingt mit maximaler FPS spielen, ich sag nur Doppelturbo überm Beschleunigungsfeld...
    sah auf der Playstation sooo langweilig aus, aber am PC mit zwei Voodoos allerfeinst :)

• A bit OT, but there´s an unappreciated great game, I will come back to the thread theme:
    Ich habe leider mangels PC-Ahnung, auch mangels Win 95 oder 98 Startdisk, hier sowohl meinen alten
    Pentium MMX am verstauben, als auch beide Rollcages Original Games und kann nicht spielen ;(

ich sag nur Doppelturbo überm Beschleunigungsfeld...

ja, das braucht man z.B., wenn schon die Strecke "Fliegen" heißt :D . Dass dieses schon 2000 so gelungene,
    nicht mal teure (39 DM !!!), sich von anderen der Kategorie stark abhebende Game so unbeachtet ist, verstehe ich nicht.

2Turbos, und noch besser, sogar schon beim ersten Rollcage: Driller und Ziel-Rocket gleichzeitig beim Anfahren von Hügeln zünden = f l i e g e n :thumbup: Das ist das Spiel meines Lebens, welches im am besten kann, mir liegt Rennen, sowie Schwerkraft Flair. (Das R in meinem Nick steht für ein paar weniger schöne, aber auch ebenso für Fan-Dinge. Z.B. Retro, Roland, Rollcage :) ).
    - - - -
    Planet Golf:
    the 40 coins on Mars are hard, when I miss one and make the hole unintended. I start it again at that points.
    Yesterday I failed at the very LAST coin, in hole 21 :wand But the last 2 achievements will happen, I try and try... :freude:)

• I think space pirate is the next "easy" achievement you can target.

Done! This time the 40 coins on Mars plus the Jupiter without being hit, in one play (Jupiter was easy to my surprise, and also solved the Hole 19).

The fifth planet is by far my favorite one and it's not even that difficult. So here it is hoping that you will be motivated to try and unlock it!
    Good luck!

Yes you´re right- nice enjoyable planet! Plus several new samples and a notably message, too ;) .
    1A! :) What a "C64-year" 2017 :thumbup:

• So, nu´ im August doch noch eine eingetragene Score geschafft- und jetzt erst kapiert: da geht ja noch
    ein letzter Haken 8o:D .

I saw that there´s a last tickmark to set. After the 5 achievements, Earth now seems easy, I wonder.
    There were some holes with wasted tries, it could be much better. Enjoying all 5 planets without wanting scores is the next intention. Now I´m a real Planet Golf Fan :thumbsup: (I swear I knew it in that night of the purchase). 2017 is now perfect, at least for the gaming part of my C64 hobby. Thanks! :thumbup:

• R-flux you really smashed it, congratulations!
    I knew I had to make it a bit more difficult ;-)
    By the way, when you enter a high score next time you should use that chance to try and unlock some Easter eggs ;-). You know, there's more to the game than just playing golf :-)
    But again, great score there! I'm really humbled by your dedication to the game. Very glad you are enjoying it!

• Thanks! :) . Now I take some first looks at YouTube. Firstly trying it by myself, it´s a great time
    when a well playable game is released.

By the way, when you enter a high score next time you should use that chance to try and unlock some Easter eggs ;-). You know, there's more to the game than just playing golf

Yes, another hint :thumbup: !
    I will try it, hope I´m not too stupid to find them (because usually I don´t find Easter eggs :anonym ), but that
    are often Games or Demos I can anyway enjoy a short time.

A theme for game(r)s I sometimes thought about, like in the 80s:
    The level of difficulty is certainly a controversial issue for many people, and maybe programmers. The
    hardcore gamers want it as a challenge, the others could be frustrated, if there´s a fast game over, or
    no advance. There are many great games I unfortunately never play due to the high level of difficulty,
    it´s a pity but that´s past now ;) .

I think Planet Golf fits good to many different skills of the players. Increasing levels, then some easy holes, too and a sense of achievement. Additionally a nice atmosphere with the Story So Far, the "2017"-
    possibilities like that ingame samples and for musical interest, the Beatbox, too :thumbup: .
    - - - -
    Ok, now the motto of much of my ´C64-time´ is "LET´S GOLF!" :thanx: