Games in D81 format for SD2IEC device

• Here you have SD2IEC Disc-game collection v4!

F64 Wolke

Go to Software/C64/CommFor-SD2IEC Disc-Games Collection v4/ directory.
    Than download file "SD2IEC Disc-game Collection v4 - CF.zip"

Compressed file has 150 MB, uncompressed 450 MB.

What we have here?

- 1.410 small-disc games as one D64 image in separate folder
    - 177 big-disc games in D81 format in separate folder (all games in this thread)
    - 128 big-disc games as multiple D64 images in separate folder

There are still 400 small-disc games (one D64 file) not compatible with tested rather old SD2IEC firmware 0.10.3.
    There are still 266 big-disc games (multiple D64 files) not compatible with tested rather old SD2IEC firmware 0.10.3.

As usual, you have also Games database in Excel format with three sheets with very comprehensive and informative datas about each game in this collection.

I tested ALL available disc-game versions from csdb.dk, gb64.com and all IDE64 releases available at singularcrew.hu/ide64warez/index2.php?menu=fullgamez to find SD2IEC compatible ones!

So, this is THE ultimate disc-game collection for your SD2IEC device 8)

To Do List:

- testing all working and non-working titles with latest version of SD2IEC firmware v19 from 23-07-2017 (volunteers needed)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von CommFor ()

• My 1st post here, I want to thank everyone for their hard work on this thread.

I would like to know if anyone has a .d81 of Timothy Leary's Mind Mirror, or any other format that the SD2IEC will accept. I have tried the available images on the web, and only got to see the EA logo, nothing happens after that.
  • Recently I updated my SD2IEC firmware from v0.10.3 (February 2012.) to v19 (July 2017.)

I checked all 178 posted games in this thread with new firmware, and we lost two games - Scapeghost and Oil Imperium.

On other hand, I found 4 games compatible with new firmware.

They will be posted here right after this post.
  • Echelon (1987)
    Project Firestart (1989)
    Superman - Man of Steel (1988)
    Twinworld (1990)
    Dateien
    • echelon.zip

(113,87 kB, 20 mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
    • profirestart.zip

(333,77 kB, 24 mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
    • superman.zip

(198,31 kB, 23 mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
    • twinworld.zip

(239,43 kB, 20 mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
  • Infiltrator Part II - The Next Day (1988)
    Istar's Crossword Program (1985)
    Super Student - Grade 3 (1987)
    Zork Quest II - The Crystal of Doom (1988)
    Dateien
    • infiltrator2.zip

(102,33 kB, 21 mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
    • istarcrossw.zip

(69,49 kB, 16 mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
    • supstudent3.zip

(75,82 kB, 16 mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
    • zorkquest2.zip

(221,45 kB, 17 mal heruntergeladen, zuletzt: )
  • I finished making games in d81 format using procedure I described at beginning of this thread, because this is the maximum I can get (50 games overall).

Plus all SSI games Klaus/Stephan made. ;)
    Nobody else contributed here except Mike with Space Rogue and The Joker with Rubicon.
    Thanks, guys.

Now we have overall 187 games in d81 format for SD2IEC :D

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von CommFor ()

• Guys,

Here you have SD2IEC Disc-game collection v5!

This is most likely FINAL version, because it can't go better than this with present SD2IEC firmware:

F64 Wolke

Go to Software/C64/CommFor-SD2IEC Disc-Games Collection v5/ directory.
    Than download file "SD2IEC Disc-game Collection v5 - CF.zip"

Compressed file has 158 MB, uncompressed 470 MB.

Nobody volunteer to test all working and non-working disc-games with new SD2IEC firmware v19 from 23-07-2017 with me, so I did it by myself.

If you correlate numbers of games from v4 (in one of previous posts) and v5 (this post) you will see we gained small amount of new games, and most of them are not here because of better SD2IEC firmware compatibility, but because of discovered bug in FB64 browser.

In version 5 we have:

- 1.498 small-disc games as one D64 image in separate folder
    - 187 big-disc games in D81 format in separate folder (ALL games in this thread)
    - 149 big-disc games as multiple D64 images in separate folder

There are still 308 small-disc games (one D64 file) not compatible with tested SD2IEC firmware v19 from 23-07-2017
    There are still 209 big-disc games (multiple D64 files) not compatible with tested SD2IEC firmware v19 from 23-07-2017

Overall success ratio: 78%!

As usual, you have also Games database in Excel format with three sheets with very comprehensive and informative datas about each game in this collection (including same datas for non-working ones).

Don't forget to read ReadMeFirst.txt in collection for more useful infos!

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 5 mal editiert, zuletzt von CommFor ()

• Neu

Klaus Scheuer schrieb:

Klaus Scheuer schrieb:

A lot of SSI Games are ready for playing.

I have the Pasword/Codewheel Protection removed.

The Side Requester has also been removed at every Game.

The Question about to use a Fastloader or not is also removed.

Don't save on Disk or the Dir will be damaged.

"Pool of Radiance" for example has over 550 Files on Disk.

Also patched to work with Disk2EasyFlash.

Greets; Stephan
    Sorry, I have the wrong Version from "Pool of Radiance" release.
    here the right version

First, since I'm new here. I just want to thank everybody for such awsome d81-versions. I packed my sd2iec full :)

Second. Concering "Poll of Radiance". I managed to start the "right version" on Win Vice without problem. But running it from my sd2iec (sd2iec v1.0.0 LCD), I couldn't get it to start. The boot screen shows up, and then the frame goes grey but then nothing more happens.
    I tired Curse of Azure... too which worked great, so it seems to be something with the Pool-release.

best wishes /Sid, Sweden