Scapeghost (1989)
    Sunny Shine (1990)
    Tass Times in Tone Town (1986)

• Miscellaneous games in D81 format:

Apollo 18 - Mission to the Moon (1987)
    Ferrari Formula One (1990)
    Gunship 1986)
    Hollywood Poker Pro (1989)
    Metal Warrior 4 - Agents of Metal (2003)
    Risk (1989)
    Robox (1987)
    Sword of Honour (1994)

• German games (1st part) in D81 format:

Atlantis (De) (1985)
    BAT (De) (1990)
    Fuehrerschein (De) (1987)
    Harak Iri (De) (1990)
    Harcon - Herr des Lichts (De) (1986)
    Hopp Oder Top (De) (1992)
    Leisure Suit Leo II (De) (1997)

• (Mostly) german games (2nd part) in D81 format:

Long Life (Hu) (1994)
    Operation Hongkong (De) (1986)
    Passeggeri del Vento (It) (1987)
    Sat.1 Bingo (De) (1992)
    Sunny Shine (De) (1990)
    Trivial Pursuit (De) (1986)
    Wetten das..? (De) (1991)

• That's it, guys - all my 123 games in D81 format for your SD2IEC! 8o

Only one missing is "Elvira - Mistress of the Dark", but even zipped (zip & 7z) is little over limit of 500 KB, so it isn't posted here.

Question for Admins - can you put files limit on 1 MB, instead of 500 KB?

D81 files are 800 KB, ADF files are 880 KB, and Easyflash files can go up to 1 MB unzipped.

• Sites you DON'T need to check to find C64 games in D81 format

Of course I collect D81 games from the net, and test them on my SD2IEC.
    Every tenth game in my collection I made by myself following procedure I just describe to you.

Others were downloaded mostly from these sources:

https://fierman.org/c64/1581/
    http://members.optusnet.com.au…axi64/MAIN/1581-GAMES.htm
    http://singularcrew.hu/ide64warez/index2.php?menu=fullgamez
    http://www52.zippyshare.com/v/3MIKIiAH/file.html

• Now you can play C64 games (containing two or more disks) from beginning to the end without virtually changing them with disk-swap button on your SD2IEC ;)

And how many of these games do not need to be in a disk image at all? Since your creation method only involves copying files from one image to another I suspect that not a single one of them relies on direct sector access, which is the only thing you get with a disk image that doesn't work with a collection of files in a FAT directory.

• Since your creation method only involves copying files from one image to another

I wouldn't be so sure he did. Quite a lot of these are conversions from the Klaus Scheuer/Master/TAC lot that he recently put up for download, others are taken from the Australian "spacetaxi64" site and likeminded mirrors of that old collection (which I think Klaus said are mostly buggy and shouldn't be used). God knows where the rest came from. In essence, this stuff is very much redundant and I have to admit I don't quite get why this is being posted here instead of at some bulk download site somewhere.

• GenerationCBM,

Answer to your post:

Quote:

"I wouldn't be so sure he did."

Did I wrote I made all these D81 files by myself?
    Read post 28 in this topic Games in D81 format for SD2IEC device
    "Every tenth game" meaning I made by myself only 10% of these 123 games following this simple method I explained in this topic.

Quote:

"Quite a lot of these are conversions from the Klaus Scheuer/Master/TAC lot that he recently put up for download"

Read again post 28 in this topic Games in D81 format for SD2IEC device and you will see I gave link to Master's collection you mentioned (ziipyshare link) admitting I found also there part of the D81 games posted here that compatible with SD2IEC.

Many of D81 games in Master's collection are in fact D64 releases (have 664 blocks or less).
    Don't see the point why he put them like D81 files.
    Of course I didn't put them in collection in this topic.

I copied files from these D81 images back to D64 images with Style's DirMaster and - guess what, Unseen - they work!
    If disk-loader is compatible with SD2IEC firmware, of course.

Few working ones with SD2IEC I didn't have are now in my D64 collection :)

Quote:

"...others are taken from the Australian "spacetaxi64" site"

Read once more post 28 in this topic Games in D81 format for SD2IEC device
    and you will see I gave also link to that site too admitting I found also there part of the D81 games posted here that compatible with SD2IEC.

Quote:

"...and likeminded mirrors of that old collection..."

Read again post 28 in this topic Games in D81 format for SD2IEC device

Are you saying IDE64 releases (mostly done by Arcane) I gave link in post 28 are mirrored in spacetaxi collection of D81 games?

Quote:

"...(which I think Klaus said are mostly buggy and shouldn't be used)"

You think or you know? I didn't find any problem with them.

Quote:

"God knows where the rest came from"

Well, almost 90% of them came from 4 links I mentioned in post 28 Games in D81 format for SD2IEC device, and 10% came from me following procedure I mentioned in this topic.

God knows from where your comment came from.

Quote:

"In essence, this stuff is very much redundant and I have to admit I don't quite get why this is being posted here instead of at some bulk download site somewhere."

Did you find ANYWHERE on the internet compilation of D81 games compatible with SD2IEC device?

Only part of these D81 games from links mentioned in post 28 Games in D81 format for SD2IEC device working with SD2IEC because SD2IEC firmware doesn't support all disk-loaders they use. Yet.

All these D81 and IDE64 releases on these 4 links I gave are made originally for CMD-HD, real 1581 drive, IDE64, RamLink (read - old stuff nobody producing anymore, and this old stuff are extremely expensive if you want to buy them these days - check ebay for prices).
    On other hand, SD2IEC devices are cheap, alive and still being produced by many (in USA, Germany, Spain, Poland, UK).
    And firmware is still updated by Unseen.

It's also fact that nobody doing any D81 game releases anymore (except Master from T.A.C.).
    You can easily check on http://www.csdb.dk

It's also fact that someone else (except me) from forum64.de users will make and post D81 releases following my manual here.
    I know it's not "professional" way to do it, but it works in rare occasions.

From the gamer's point of view:
    Will we wait forever for new D81 releases from C64 sceners or we will try to find the way to make our own?
    Same problem like we have with Easyflash releases.

If I open this topic and just give link where you can download all these D81 games (like you suggest in your disparaging post), for sure less people in this forum will notice it, less people will download it, less people will check what they download, and less people will enjoy playing big-disc games without using disk-swap buttons on their SD2IEC.

Get the point now why this topic is not redundant?

If you still think otherwise, that's your problem.

SD2IEC users are happy that someone opened this topic, find compatible D81 games with SD2IEC from various internet sources, made some and posted them all here.

We'll see how many people will download them.

• Did I wrote I made all these D81 files by myself?

I was responding to Unseen about his comment of your "method", not providing commentary or passing judgment on you or your every utterance.

Are you saying IDE64 releases (mostly done by Arcane) I gave link in post 28 are mirrored in spacetaxi collection of D81 games?

No, I'm saying that spacetaxi64 is (was, really) only one among several other mirrors of that collection, not the original source. This stuff mostly exists in various places. But yeah, quite a lot of it does in fact overlap with other fixes and adaptions that once upon a time were assembled for various third-party hardware, be it IDE64, CMD drives, or the old MMC2IEC material or what have you. Not surprisingly.

You think or you know?

I know, I'm just not going to waste an inordinate amount of time hunting down the verbatim quote.

If I open this topic and just give link where you can download all these D81 games (like you suggest in your disparaging post), for sure less people in this forum will notice it, less people will download it, less people will check what they download, and less people will enjoy playing big-disc games without using disk-swap buttons on their SD2IEC.

Disparaging? Oooh-kay... You're a bit of a thin-skinned fella, right?

But while we're at it, if I may offer an opinion as a bit of a benchmark of reference:

First of all, this isn't the place to put this, seeing it's D81 files apparently aimed at SD2IEC compatibility placed in the Easyflash subforum. Neither of which have much to do with one another. Second of all, this isn't the place to put this because, yes, it is redundant, since - as was established - most of it is taken from other repositories. People either have this already or can find it elsewhere, and if not there are still better ways to make this available to the humongous masses of die-hard fans who care than bombing a discussion forum with it (dedicated file sharing services, for starters). Members here have to make do with pretty tight restrictions and what's specifically allowed in terms of file sizes for pictures and attachments (as you noticed), so unloading 20MB worth of mostly unoriginal material by trickling down one file after another is a wee bit over the top in my book. If this was my place, I'd have a few choice words with anyone who pulls a stunt like this. If you're so overly enthusiastic about putting up downloads that you need to insist on this way of spreading it, put up the "10%" of images you say you did yourself, point to where else to find the rest, and be done with it.

We'll see how many people will download them.

Not that I want to burst your bubble, but few people care much about vanity figures.

• GenerationCBM,

This is my first topic here, and I accidentaly open it in Easyflash subforum.
    Question for admins - can you move this topic to appropriate subforum?

You also mentioned I posted here enormous 20 MB of material.
    Are we leaving in 1998. that 20 MB is a problem?

Like I wrote - many of D81 games on these four links I gave are not compatible with SD2IEC.
    Posted games here are compatible, and they are divided by genres in posts.

I'm getting tired to write same things again here - obviously you don't read posts here carefully.
    Starting with first post and first sentence.

Quote:
    "If this was my place, I'd have a few choice words with anyone who pulls a stunt like this."

Thankfully, this is not your place to insult me for this topic and you're not admin here.
    And obviously you'll never be with this kind of negative attitude.

• Are we leaving in 1998. that 20 MB is a problem?

As it happens, that's not up to you to decide. You're not the one here who's paying the bills for bandwidth consumption nor for storage space on the hosting platform. I was pointing out the discrepancy between what is currently deemed acceptable around here by means of file size limits that the owners/admins have invoked (you know, the guys who DO pay those bills...), and what your redundant quantity-over-quality approach means in that context. Next thing I know someone's coming around trying to be all helpful and creative and post the complete Gamebase or Tosec or csdb to a thread they've opened, because hey we're not in 1998 anymore...

Thankfully, this is not your place to insult me for this topic and you're not admin here.

Considering I did no such thing, I have a hunch there is no problem.

And obviously you'll never be with this kind of negative attitude.

Oh shoot, what a shame. All my dreams and aspirations for global domination coming to such a swift end...

• GenerationCBM,

1. You're not admin or owner of this site, just an user like I am.
    So, who gave you rights to speak about bandwith consumption, storage space, bill payment for forum64.de and comment numbers of files posted in this topic?
    You're also comparing my 123 attaching games in this post with Gamebase64 25.700 game files, present 149.736 files posted on http://www.csdb.dk and who knows how many tens of thousands of files in Tosec.

2. If you think I'm abusing bandwith and storage space here with this topic, report me to forum64.de admins and ask them to remove it, don't annoy readers here with your repetitive posts anymore.
    Don't forget also to report my 330 posted disk-games in "disk2easyflash fertige images" topic in CRT format for Easyflash cartridge.
    Actually, there are 660 files posted by me, because I also posted xbank versions of CRT files too.

3. If you don't have nothing constructive to add to this topic (like posting new games in D81 format, give links to web-pages with D81 games missing in this collection, discussing SD2IEC firmware compatibility etc.), don't write posts here anymore.

You're obviously just trolling in this topic.

Thank you in advance.

• So, who gave you rights to speak

It's called an opinion, it's even marked as such. I will take the liberty to utter that wherever and whenever I see fit according to local ground rules, thankyouverymuch. There might be people who have the authority to put limits to that. Rest assured you're not one of those people, nor are you in any way, shape or form someone who is in a position to define or even question that right.

You're obviously just trolling in this topic.

You're obviously incapable of accepting any voice or reaction that isn't 110% enthusiastic, supportive and in line with whatever you say or do, and are quick to blindly dismiss that as disparaging, insulting or trolling. One can only wonder how you survive in the real world, where glorified fame and uncritical fanboys are so much harder to come by...

But then, I really don't care. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯