Hallo Besucher, der Thread wurde 31k mal aufgerufen und enthält 177 Antworten

letzter Beitrag von Boulderdash am

PCB 326298 "replica"

• Verzeiht bitte die halbwegs off topic Frage:

Ich suche jemanden, der - gegen gutes Geld - für den C64 eine 8 MHz Z80 Karte sowie eine 80 Zeichenkarte neu layoutet. Ziel ist es, diese mit der bereits vorhandenen CP/M Software wieder für einen C64 als auch steckbar für den SX-64 nutzbar zu machen.

Ich selber habe vor 25 Jahren die Z80 MHz Platine entworfen; je ein funktionsfähiges exemplar ist vorhanden. Ich kann aber mit einem Layout Programm nicht umgehen.

Vielleicht hat ja jemand Interesse?
    Danke!

• my plan is to do this one

and if someone has a totally dead with the 250466 board it then can send it to me

what i will do then is remove all components and scan it and do it like this one

i must say that sprint layout do speed things up a bit.

but once i the board as ready i can get it i want everyone that wants to go over the board and tell me where i can improve it

also there are 2 area's that i dont know how to do, the cpu area has a massive ground fill and so does the tv tuner area. i cant figure how to do those areas

my goal is still to get as close to 100% copy. so close that even the most perfectionist would say it cant be done any better without the org files from the pcb factory

and then again all the labels was very bad done, some are hard to read and you have to guess

anyways when board is done i will need help to make sure i picked the right components for the BOM.

it will prob be a few weeks before i get this far.

ahhh..... "einem" und nicht "meine"

Aber lass uns hören was du hast als basis

Welche Layout-Programm verwenden Sie?

• Hat das was hier mit zu tun http://www.z80.eu/c64.html ?

• Zumindest haben wir 1 Bild von der platine

Die andere Seite ist nur teilweise nützlich

Have gone through everything except the cpu area. will do that tomorrow

topside should be done, but not the tracks of course. Also the ground flood in the cpu area and the tuner area is missing, i have yet to figure how to do that

now all the experts: are there anything i could do to improve? did i miss anything. Are there anything that could have been done more correct?

• board is going forward: top side all the small tracks are done. bottom side about half of the small tracks are done.

that´s sounds nice...

You are very fast :-)))

• how do i create a ground area like in the cpu area and under the tv tuner?

As i know, in this version there is no option to make only a litle area to auto ground, so you must do it like this :

Mark the layer with automatic ground plane. Then for all areas with no auto ground you must draw a zone and mark these zones in the properties as locking-zones.

Screenshot (105).jpgScreenshot (106).png

(When i see it correct, the IC-Dip-Pads are not marked as vias and are only in K2 Layer in your layout)

• mal so nebenbei....
    ...ich bin - was C64 angeht - ausschliesslich im F64 unterwegs, weil ich keine Lust und Zeit habe erst auf deutsch zu übersetzen.
    Jetzt kommt nicht wieder mit internationaler Sprache und so nen Kram an, oder "dann lass doch den Threat".
    Mich interessiert dieses Thema schon und würde EINFACH nur gerne mitlesen !
    wenn ich auf englisch lesen will guck ich ins Lemon, oder sonst wo hin.
    Falls jemand nicht gut deutsch kann und lieber auf englisch schreibt sollte ein Mod das wichtigste übersetzen.

• ...ich bin - was C64 angeht - ausschliesslich im F64 unterwegs, weil ich keine Lust und Zeit habe erst auf deutsch zu übersetzen.

Niemand zwingt dich, diesen Thread zu lesen.

Zitat

Mich interessiert dieses Thema schon und würde EINFACH nur gerne mitlesen !

Keine Arme, keine Kekse.

• About language.

As said above i simply reply in the language people ask questions.

German is not a big issue to me, my family (in 1824) used to live in the Dithmarschen area. So i have some basic german in me.

Sadly in school "die dumme däne" picked more english over german. But if in trouble google translate does the trick for me when i have to write german

But if someone writes german to me i simply read and understand without thinking

When i have made som more progress on the board i will try and write a summery of what i try to do, in german and english :-D

• So what am i trying to do here?

Basically i'm trying to replicate the 326298 board. I want it to be so close a copy that even the most strict perfectionist would say that it cant be done better.

So what is the status:

• I have a BOM: https://docs.google . com/spreadsheets/d/1Gl0Q71u6fKLPRA9HQiSG8-xY8tPweMwXuy_UGQ1Iayo/edit#gid=483119321
    • I have all the small tracks done on the top and i need about 50% of them on the back
    • I miss all the fat tracks
    • Everything on the board needs to rechecked very carefull to make sure its as good as it can be
    • BOM needs to be checked so that coponents are excatly as they should be
    • When both the board and the BOM are as good as it gets i will try and get a board cnc milled. i might be able to get that done for free. This will be the prototype so it can be prooven that it works
    • If it works i will order a real board.

Since copyright is 70 years in Denmark i will leave of anything that can give the smallest hint that this is something with commodore

Board files and sprintlayout macros can be found here: https://github . com/boelle/C64-Schematics-Boards/tree/master/From%20Programmer's%20Reference%20Guide/Sprint%20Layout

Pictures of the board can be found here: https://github . com/boelle/C64-Schematics-Boards/tree/master/From%20Programmer's%20Reference%20Guide

---------------------------------------------------------------

Also, was versuche ich hier zu tun?

Im Grunde versuche ich, das 326298 platine zu replizieren. Ich möchte, dass es so nah eine Kopie ist, dass selbst der strengste Perfektionist sagen würde, dass es nicht besser sein kann

Also, was ist der Status:

• Ich habe eine Stückliste: https://docs.google . com/spreadsheets/d/1Gl0Q71u6fKLPRA9HQiSG8-xY8tPweMwXuy_UGQ1Iayo/edit#gid=483119321
    • Ich habe alle kleinen Tracks auf der Oberseite und ich vermisse etwa 50% auf der Rückseite
    • Ich vermisse all die fetten Spuren
    • Alles auf dem platine muss überprüft werden sehr sorgfältig, um sicherzustellen, dass es so gut wie es sein kann
    • Stückliste muss überprüft werden, damit die Kopien so gut sind, wie sie sein sollten
    • Wenn sowohl der platine und die Stückliste so gut sind wie es bekommt, werde ich versuchen, ein platine zu bekommen, das gefräst ist. Ich könnte das jetzt kostenlos machen. Dies wird der Prototyp sein, so dass es bewiesen werden kann, dass es funktioniert
    • Wenn es funktioniert, werde ich ein richtiges Board bestellen.

Da das Urheberrecht 70 Jahre in Dänemark ist, werde ich von allem verlassen, was den kleinsten Hinweis geben kann, dass dies bei Commodore etwas ist

Board-Dateien und Sprintlayout-Makros finden Sie hier: https://github . com/boelle/C64-Schematics-Boards/tree/master/From%20Programmer's%20Reference%20Guide/Sprint%20Layout

Bilder von der platine finden Sie hier: https://github . com/boelle/C64-Schematics-Boards/tree/master/From%20Programmer's%20Reference%20Guide