Hallo Besucher, der Thread wurde 297k mal aufgerufen und enthält 2199 Antworten

letzter Beitrag von PhantombrainM am

[lost in limbo] Neu produzierte Tastaturkappen in allen Farben für C64 / VC20 / C16 und CBM - Geräte

• ????????

Ronny! Er meint damit, was hast Du bezahlt für Deine Wunschtasten. Das zahlt Dir vielleicht jemand und derjenige bekommt sie dann!

Du hast Dein Geld wieder und musst nicht mehr drauf warten. Eine Sorge weniger für Dich :drunk:

• Ronny! Er meint damit, was hast Du bezahlt für Deine Wunschtasten. Das zahlt Dir vielleicht jemand und derjenige bekommt sie dann!
    Du hast Dein Geld wieder und musst nicht mehr drauf warten. Eine Sorge weniger für Dich :drunk:

@ Segi danke für die Erklärung, aber glaube mir da ist so Viel Geld im Spiel - das zahlt keiner...

Leider hat auch computercollection nicht begriffen

Ja das ist doch eh überall bekannt

• Ich mache hier erstmal zu, da die ganze Diskussion zu nichts führt und eher böses Blut schürt.

Wenn es Neuigkeiten dazu gibt (egal in welcher Hinsicht), wird der Thread wieder geöffnet!

Danke für euer Verständnis!

• Es gibt Neuigkeiten zum Tastaturenprojekt:

New Campaign Update!

The Brand-new colored keycaps for your Commodore C64 team just posted.

SEE PAST UPDATES ASK A QUESTION VIEW ORDER STATUS

posted by Phase 5

Feb 26, 2018 • 7:54AM PST

Commodore 64 KeyCap - Projectupdate Februar 2018

Hi Guys,

I have good news for you and „bad“ news for me. After trying hard to finish the project alone to reduce my massive losses I gave up this idea. I always thought, after I managed the shutdown of the production company, insolvency of the mould making company, resignation of all other team members, sourcing problems, machine breakdowns and 1.001 other problems which popped up in this project, it should be possible to finish also the last two steps alone as almost everything at this project.

But meanwhile also my personal situation changes massively (born of first child, move to a new place of residence, changes in job and so on) so I am sure this wouldn´t work. I tried this for a (too) long time, that was a stupid idea and caused a lot of additional delay. I am sorry for that.

So I decide to look for a professional partner for the last two steps. And at the first time in this project I had some luck. An old friend of mine owns a production company for promotional items, he uses the same machine and printers as I bought for this project. And he started to move his company near my production location, perfect for a partner in this project. A partner with a lot of experience in mass production.

This will cost me a lot of extra money, once again. But he offered me an option – to get paid for his work with the earnings of keycap – sales we will do after we fulfill all orders from my backers. Perfect for me and the project. Sorry that I didn´t tell you that earlier, but at first I tried to figure out a realistic timetable with him.

And now I have one. He reopens is company at the new place in the first week of April, first he has to finish a project for an other client. After that he will start printing my caps, this should be done in the mid / end of May. After that we start packing. We will ship the caps then in two rounds because shipping it one by one would rise the costs over 50 %. This should be done by mid till end of June.

Yes I know, it is not the first time I promised you an end of this project. And I understand that you meanwhile loss your faith. But please consider two points. It is a crowdfunding project where they initiator can always declare a project as failed without any problems if they have some good reason. And believe me, I would have a lot of more good reason to declare this project as failed then a lot of other initiator which canceled their crowdfunding - project had.

But this will be NO OPTION for me, never! I will finish the project, under all circumstance. Because I always finish my projects and (this is reason 2) I already spend more then 50.000 Euros to keep the project alive from my personal money. And the only chance to get some of this money back is selling keycap - sets to all other people which missed the campaign. But this will only work after I fulfilled all existing orders from my backers. So I am damned to success, otherwise you will maybe loose “some” Euros, but I will loose around 50.000 Euros. And unfortunately I promised my wife to sell as much as necessary from my computer - collection to compensate this deficit. If there is one afterwards. No, that is not a joke. Thats a dammed good third reason for me personally. :D

At least I will deeply apologize the huge delay, the lack of updates and my miserable failure to answer all your emails and requests.

Kind regards,

Michael (the last member of the Phase5 – Team)

PS: One last point which is important for me. Some of you are thinking this is and was a scam from beginning. That is 100 % not true, for one simple reason. I collected a little bit more than 44.000 Euros for this project, after Indiegogo- and Paypalfees and 20 % Tax there were around 32.000 Euros left I got for the project. With this money you can pay a little bit more than 50 % of the costs for the moulds you need for this project. And there a still a lot of other costs like material, machines, working time and so on.

In fact your money I got from the campaign (and a lot more) is already spent long time ago, otherwise it would not be possible to produce a full set of caps as some of you may have seen on the Gamescom in summer last year. Or on photos from recent updates from the moulds and ten thousand of caps I already produced.

So if I really planned this project as a scam it would be one of the dumbest plan ever made in the crowdfunding history. And believe me, I am not that stupid.

Yes, I know what you want to say. I already demonstrated in some situations that I am an idiot. :D But I think there are also enough photos around which shows you that this project is “real” and not a rendered fake.

So I only asked (once again) for some more patience so I can finish the project. Thanks!

What's your reaction to this post?

Your feedback will help Phase 5 improve future updates.

This is awesome!Thanks for sharingI'd like more info.

You are receiving this email because you have contributed to or are following this campaign. To stop receiving updates from this campaign, change the settings in your email_preferences

• Jou, auch grade bekommen. Der arme Kerl ist ja wirklich nicht kleinzukriegen, Hut ab davor! Leider sind ja die Zweifler und "Scam"-Rufer mit Abstand die lautesten in der Indiegogo-Diskussion, das ist sicher schwer zu ertragen. Aber ich bin sicher, es gibt genug stille Leser (wie mich), die die Hoffnung immer noch hoch halten ^^ !

• Mit das Schlimmste an der ganzen Sache sind die Kommentare zur Kampagne auf der Indiegogo Seite. Dort wird rumgeweint, genörgelt und teilweise sogar mit nem Rechtsstreit gedroht. Ich bin ja auch nicht zufrieden mit der Verzögerung Und dem fehlendem Feedback aber Phase 5 hat ja auch Fotos und Videos von den Tastenkappen gepostet und meiner Meinung nach nachvollziehbare Begründungen für die Verzögerungen geliefert. Daher glaube ich nach wie vor an das Projekt. Phase 5 sollte seine Drohung wahrmachen und all den Dränglern und Nörglern pinke Tastenkappen schicken oder sie zumindest mit einer leicht abwaschbaren Farbe Pink anmalen ^^. Eventuell könnte Phase 5 ja auch Schokotastenkappen herstellen und als kleine Entschädigung für die lange Wartezeit zu jeder Bestellung ein paar davon dazupacken ;-).

• Schlimm, dass er so viel Geld und Zeit da reingesteckt hat und so vom Pech verfolgt wird. Ich werde, nachdem ich meinen Satz Keycaps aus der Kampagne habe, sicher noch 1-2 dazubestellen. Hoffentlich machen das noch mehr Leute.

Schlimm wäre eher, wenn er nach der aktion keine mehr produzieren will. Durch nachfolgebestellungen, nach der kickstarteraktion, kann er da locker wieder ins plus kommen wenn er es richtig macht. Das wünsche ich ihm. Aber das hat er ja selbst schon angedeutet.

• Ich habe leider nicht bei der Aktion mitgemacht, möchte aber auch gerne neue Tastenkappensätze. Nachdem es neue Gehäuse gibt, werden die immer dringender notwendig (für mich). Ich hoffe also weiter, das es nach Abarbeitung der Backer noch viele weitere Sets gibt.

• Phase 5 sollte seine Drohung wahrmachen und all den Dränglern und Nörglern pinke Tastenkappen schicken oder sie zumindest mit einer leicht abwaschbaren Farbe Pink anmalen ^^.

Ganz ehrlich, ich rate ihm davon ab. Wozu jemanden reizen, der eh schon sauer ist. Das kann das Tüpfelchen auf dem i sein und der läuft dann vielleicht wirklich zum Anwalt. Das gibt nur unnötigen Stress und sonst nix. Die doofen Gesichter kann er ja eh nicht sehen...
    Ich würd die Nörgler und Drängler 100% genauso abfertigen wie die anderen. Schön der Reihe nach und niemanden bevorzugen.