This is the first Release Candidate for MEGA65R3 Batch 2 Release 0.95.
DevKit Owners and MEGA65 Owners: We need your help! Please test this core!
The package uses the new structure for release packages and has all the regression test logs inside. It was completely autobuild and has WARNING files stating if something went wrong.
Get the packages:
- mega65r3/r2: Filehost - MEGA65 Batch 2 Release Test Build
- nexys4ddr-widget: Filehost - MEGA65 Batch 2 Release Test Build (Nexys)
Please check the contents of the archive and read through the files.
MEGA65 Release Disk (mega65-release-prep) was updated with the new ROM 920377.
Changes since the first test build:
- merge secure-flash branch into development branch
- freezer sprited fixes
- freezer less border flashing
- freezer display fixes
- vic-iv raster irq & fnrstcmp fixes #609 #609
Updated See the wiki for instructions and what to test: Release verification 0.95 (batch #2) instructions and tips
- make sure that you use the right options with m65 tool!
- watch the MEGA65 Release Test Live Video, if unsure
Note that we also have new mega65-tools builds in CI-refactor-latest
- Mac OS X autodiscover (thanks to kibo)
- mega65_ftp will check for loaded PRG (could nuke MEGAFLASH!)
As this is now a Release Candidate, please test everything!
Please report problems by posting a reply to this. If it is something obviously critical feel free to file an issue instead. flasher, onboard, fdisk, config, and core to the mega65-core repo, release disk stuff to the mega65-release-prep repo.
Please also report successful tests!
Note: mega65r2 and nexys4ddr builds are not in focus here, but you can also test on those platforms. There might be some stuff you can't do, like flashing a core using the build in flasher, but other stuff should also work on those boards.