Jetzt rätselt die Retro Welt was das wohl für ein Commodore Chip ist. Ein Fake ist es anscheint nicht...
1. A logic analyser & resistance test would only reveal that this is different to a VIC-II.
2. Michael Doornbos tried it in the Backbit which also has no idea what it is.
3. The 9-Bit Guy doesn't know, and Jan Beta suggested tested the resistance which you saw in this video.
4. I'm sure it's not fake and not a mislabelled VIC-II.
5. It’s not from the Alphacom 42 VIC-20 printer.
6. I haven't tried acetone on the label as I'm sure it's not fake & don't want to lose the markings.
7. I don’t think it’s a 40 column chip for the VIC-20 as that was scrapped in 81. VIC-42 Datecode is 83/84.
8. Acetone test by RavenWolf - Check
Alkohol und Acetone Test