One question I had about it: Is there any option or menu, where I can use a disc image?
After start the emulator with ./xclcd.native in Linux (Ubuntu) I can use a "virtual 1541 disc", but all content will be lost after quit the emulator.
I tried ./xclcd.native --help, but there will be no option for a disc image shown.
- snoopy … xemu build bin ./xclcd.native --help
- **** The world's first Commodore LCD emulator from LGB ****
- This software is part of the Xemu project: https://github.com/lgblgblgb/xemu
- CREATED: snoopy@fs on Linux 4.15.0-118-generic at Di 29. Sep 23:01:52 CEST 2020
- CREATED: gcc-compatible 7.5.0 64LE for linux
- VERSION: https://github.com/lgblgblgb/xemu master 0d43fb97c26349a7cc820356f9113db86a95fc7d 20200802181043
- EMULATE: Commodore LCD (clcd): xclcd (../../build/bin/xclcd.native) for clcd on linux (native) using cc
- LICENSE: Copyright (C)2016-2020 Gábor Lénárt (aka LGB) firstname.lastname@example.org http://lgb.hu/
- LICENSE: This software is a GNU/GPL version 2 (or later) software.
- LICENSE: <http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>
- LICENSE: This is free software; you are free to change and redistribute it.
- LICENSE: There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.
- Available command line options:
- -clock (num) Sets CPU speed in MHz, integer only, 1-16
- -fullscreen (NO ARG) Start in fullscreen mode
- -prg (str) Inject BASIC program on entering to BASIC
- -ram (num) Sets RAM size in KBytes.
- -rom102 (str) Selects 'U102' ROM to use
- -rom103 (str) Selects 'U103' ROM to use
- -rom104 (str) Selects 'U104' ROM to use
- -rom105 (str) Selects 'U105' ROM to use
- -romchr (str) Selects character ROM to use
- -syscon (NO ARG) Keep system console open (Windows-specific effect only)
- XEMU: good by(T)e.
- snoopy … xemu build bin