I started a new thread for common questions and answers about the Xemu (xc65) emulator (as wished here).
Today I found an error in Xemu (in this new version):
If I attach a new D81 file with the right-mouse menu "ATTACH D81", the new attached disc shows the free bytes from the disc which was first attached.
Maybe I can show it with some screenshots:
This disc is very full and have only 82 blocks free:
I now attached the second disc with only one program on it and I'm also get only 82 blocks free shown:
Ok, I restarted Xemu and first attach the disc with one program. I'm shown 866 free blocks:
Now I attached the almost full disc and also get 866 blocks free shown: